Pics of Line-X Liner?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Texashoopty, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Texashoopty

Texashoopty New Member

Does anyone have pictures of their Line-X bed liner?

Thanks!

Mike

2. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

Here's some of my truck as soon as I drove it back from getting sprayed. I went under-the-rail and had bed rail caps installed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Here is mine. I went over the rails...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Scratch

Scratch Rockstar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  5. All_Terrain

All_Terrain New Member

Would you guys recomend getting the liner above the bed rail? I just wonder if I would like it on my truck that way.

6. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I think it is all a matter of taste. I don't like the GM plastic bedrail covers, but I wanted the protection. That is why I had them spray over the rails. The guy that sprayed my liner did a great job of running the edge right where I wanted it. They have been spraying the Line-X liners for several years here. Just make sure you find a dealer that has a good reputation!

7. All_Terrain

All_Terrain New Member

I had the Rhino liner in my 06 silverado I had. There was no way I was going to get that above the rail. Rhino's texture is too chunky and I thought it would look tacky, but the Line-X texture is nice and even and looks great on your truck. Getting it above the rails would also hide a few scratched that I have.

8. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

And for me, I had some dents on my rail so I got the bed rail caps to hide the dents, and since I got the OE style, they match the tailgate cap that comes standard!

9. All_Terrain

All_Terrain New Member

Where did you get your bed rail caps?

10. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I had the plastic bedrails caps on my truck till the 3m tape started coming loose and one side decided to fly up while driving on the freeway heading to my parents house. Bent it and put a small crack in it. Still have both of them just need to figure out if I want to put them back on with new 3m or go and get over the rail done with the line-x to finish up my bed.