1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Pics of my 02 stepside

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 02greenmachine, Nov 29, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 02greenmachine

02greenmachine New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Sweet truck mang, i want your boat!!:great:

3. 02greenmachine

Thanks man! Truck has been lowered 4" front 6" in the back with a notch. The boat is a major money pit :grrrrrr: but lots of fun. In the process of restoring the boat right now, painting it to match the colors of the truck

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats a sweet truck and boat!!

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Great looking combo!

6. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

and i'll take the truck:lol:

Awesome truck. and a pretty nice boat, too!:great:

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

I love the paint job, the colors look pretty nice too! That's the one nice thing about having a friend who owns a body shop, the possibilities are endless and plus you save a ton of money that way! I can't wait to see the boat done out like that truck, that is always something nice to see done. I don't know if you get Truckin' magazine or not, but they always have a truck and toy section which is always y first thing to read.

I give the combo 4 thumbs up! :great::great::great::great:

8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great lookin truck! The paint is killer!

9. 02greenmachine

Thanks for all the compliments, i really appreciate it. The paint has alot of pearl in it but i have yet to capture it in a good picture on a sunny day. In the next month or so the truck will be getting a kenwood double din in dash dvd player along with a full kicker speaker setup. A pair of kicker comp cvx 10"s a zx 1000.1 amp, kicker components in the rear and infiniti kappa's in the front. I will post pics as soon as i start the project! And i will be sure to post pics of the boat when it is finished, it is just getting prepped for its first layer of fiberglass.

10. Triton911BJ

Triton911BJ Member