1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics of my '08 Silverado

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ajarman, May 23, 2010.

1. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You will have to do a lot of trimming. I am running 295/70R17 Nittos. They rubbed on the plastic with the lift with the 0 offset.
  2. ajarman

Just an update....pulled the trigger on some new rubber today. Hope to get them mounted this weekend! I will post pics when I get them on.
  3. twday87

twday87 New Member

I put on my misfits with my nittos. had to trim a little but wasn't too bad!
  4. ajarman

Thats great!! You posted pics yet? You like the stance?
  5. ajarman

Look what showed up today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice, I bet they weren't cheap! Let us know how they ride, balancing issues etc. And of course....pics!!!
  7. ajarman

Adam, if there is one thing we do well its posting pics! I hope they balance and come off the alignment rack OK. I have never ran a 75 series tire before so I am courious about how the road manors will be.
  8. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Can't wait to see pics. Maybe I missed something but what's with the Nitto"s?
  9. ajarman

Nitto's have about 1/3 tread left and I have been looking a bit taller tire an a buddy offered me a fair price for Nittos so I took him up on it.
  10. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Seems like you just got those tires, you put a lot of miles on your truck?