Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

PICS of my 1996 Tahoe!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by prats4, Feb 26, 2007.

1. prats4

prats4 Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Very nice, I love that color.

3. prats4

prats4 Member

Thanks!! Yeah its a great color!

4. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I really like those rims on a Tahoe!

5. brownbomb

brownbomb Rockstar

Nice! She's a beaut on the snow. I just lost my '96 burb. So I'm a little teary eyed right now....

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Do tell....

7. brownbomb

brownbomb Rockstar

Well, as my burb turned over 168K miles the transmission began to lurch and heistate. Not at all what you want in the 'ol beast. Anyway I had just put in a new remaned alternator and intake gaskets and decided it was time to cut my losses and trade her in. I knew as I took out the CB, tralier brake, and floor mats that I was really going to miss her... but what can you do. She's in God's hands now.....

8. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I can relate to that. Hopefully the new one will not be a replacement so much as a continuation of the legacy. Besides, you'd probably feel worse if you just left her sitting in the back yard with weeds growing up around the old gals tires.
    Sounds like it's better this way.

Best of luck with the new one. Hopefully it works, and plays as hard as your last one!:great:

9. clcwilson

clcwilson New Member

upload pic's

how do i upload pics of my 06 tahoe

10. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome CLCWilson,

Click Gallery...top middle

[​IMG]

Pull down to gallery home...

[​IMG]

My photo's left side..