Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

pics of my 87 project

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by frydaddy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. frydaddy

frydaddy New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is my 87 short bed project dream. i got a mild built 350 goin in it with a sagi 4 speed. its gonna be a fun ride but one day i would like to build it up to a drag truck for the 10" slicks class.

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I cant tell from the picture, but did you put shortie or mid length headers on it? I like those body style Silverado's, they look very nice when they are all fixed up. Keep us posted with more progress pics and such..

3. frydaddy

frydaddy New Member

there shortys on it right now but i will be getin long tubes for it when i throw it in the truck

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks like a cool project!:great:

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Looks like an awesome project truck, but they definitely look good when fixed up. Plus with that engine it will be a beast :great: