1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics of my motorbike

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ntbush83, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I decided I'd put up some new pics I took of my R6. Its now more of a project bike after I laid it down a few months ago. Wanted to see what some of you members thought and what kind of suggestions anyone has on what they think would look good!

Before
    [​IMG]

and current
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here's just one I photoshopped.
    [​IMG]
  2. SB09

SB09 New Member

HID headlights...

I also think black rear sets, swingarm, fork lowers would look pretty nice. Frame blacked too, but that's a whole lotta work.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  3. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

I would have gone Black and red, but that's just me... lol red "frame" & Black wheels with the outter lip of the wheel in red. black gas tank, fenders, and fairings... That's my dream bike if I ever got one
  4. ntbush83

Dude thats exactly what my plans are! I want the bike to be all blacked out just like the one picture. The frame will be a job but will look so so good. Also I've been lookin around for projectors. Lokks like they are kinda a job for motorcycles but look awesome.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

That would look dang sharp too. I've always just been an orange guy I guess haha
  5. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

There's a Ducati dealership down the street from where I work... They have the 1198 superbike with the red frame, red lipped black wheels and black body... I get tempted to pull in with my truck... throw the bike in the bed and drive off like a bat out of hell lol
  6. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Bike looks sharp! I like the idea of the blacked out frame and the black & red theme.

I had an 03 Honda CBR600RR that was red with the black accents and loved the color. I think the black with red will look even sharper.
  7. ntbush83

Boy if only I had a ducati! Haha I'd be dead for sure
  8. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid New Member

Clean bike, love the orange rims. I had a 05 GSX-R 600 till this past spring. Was on a real twisty road, came in a little too hot, but I had it fine...till I realized that it was a double apex corner! Tried to slow down, and still woulda been fine had it rained since the snow melted...hit some bad gravel and rock salt left over on the side of the road, layed her right into a guard rail and totaled it. Coulda been so much worse though, guy on a R1 died 2 corners down a couple hours later. Miss having a sport bike real bad still...
  9. SB09

SB09 New Member

Always seems about the time I get comfortable and in flow with corners there's always gravel around the next corner. I'm used to the rear tire sliding, but when the front tire try's to let loose I get nervous. Talk about pucker factor! I went without a bike for awhile. Couldn't stand it, got the itch, and bought two haha! Here's mine.

2006 CBR 600RR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2008 Yamaha Raider

[​IMG]
  10. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice bike, NTBush. I really like the orange as well. Perfect how the grip tips accent the wheels just right, too. Very sharp.