1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics of my trucks... FINALLY!!!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by murdog94, Apr 3, 2010.

1. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Finally got some pics of my trucks uploaded. The black truck is my 1988 that i have been nursing back to life, and the marron blazer is the one that hs 302K miles..
    As you can see there is a bit of rust on the black on which is typical of MN chevys and actually a whole lot better than a lot of them that you see on the road up here.
    The blazer has some paint peeled and i am going to rock guard that this summer...
    Otherwise they are both works in progress.. As usual.
    Let me know what ya all think
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. murdog94

3. murdog94

4. In2Trux

In2Trux New Member

Nice pictures Murdog
    I really like that 88
  5. murdog94

Thanks. Its gonna take a few years to get back to looking new since i drive it daily..
  6. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck.
  7. murdog94

I added the rims, and replaced the rear tail lights since the others were very cloudy.. I also took the tires off of my F-150 made it look a bit better... I know i still need a windshield... The exhaust is brand new, it is a straight pipe, (with cat still installed) sounds pretty good.. Kinda enjoying having something to tinker with when i have time. Hoping to get it painted next year. I already have a rust free box. But it is green...
  8. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree New Member

nice trucks, i wish i woulda kept my 88.
  9. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love those older chevy trucks, thanks for the pics!
  10. z3ro

z3ro New Member

lookin good dood. Get rid of that mt dew, though. that ish is horrible for you