1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics of new truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TBCCHEVY, Oct 20, 2011.

1. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

So I've had my truck for about a month now, though I would finally put some pics up. So far I've put a 2" rough country leveling kit on it, smoked halo headlights, custom grill, and tonneau cover..lots more to come after winter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Truck looks good and the lake behind it :great: Painting the bumper chrome in the future?
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks good. I'm digging the grille.:great:
  4. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Thanks! Thinking of putting some off-road lights behind it...anyone know of any good one's for that?
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  5. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

thanks I'm planning on painting the bumper chrome in the future yes, and that's the ocean, not a lake haha :p
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Great looking truck. I grew up in Seattle, so I love that part of the world up there. Would love to visit again really soon.
  7. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

Yea its nice...weather can be a bit annoying though.
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

yeah I know, that's 1 of the reasons why I left. of course in dallas we had nearly 80 days over 100 degrees is the summer. that got pretty annoying.
  9. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Lake,Ocean, its Canada I cant tell :rofl:
  10. TBCCHEVY

TBCCHEVY Member

hahah true enough!