Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Pics of our trip to the US.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by crane3447, Aug 31, 2008.

1. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hears a few pics of our trip. Got back a couple days ago. If you want to see what we did, I posted a blog. By the way, the first pic is NOT a fake!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Great pic's, thanks for sharing! There are sure a lot of great places to visit on a trip like you took. It is good to be back home though, isn't it?

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

4. crane3447

Its great to be home. $1.32 litre for reg gas. $7 for 2 ice cream sandwiches and a pepsi. A high of 8c today. Whats not to love?

Yea I'm glad to home, but it sure does seem like money goes further down south. Hell it costs me $40 - $45 for 24 of beer. Saw 24 Bud at walmart in Montana for $17.27 . $17.27!!!!!!!!! I almost craped my pants.

By the way guys. I forgot to put the most important thing in my blog, how good and friendly the people were. Everywhere we went, people were top notch. Espically if they found out where we were from.

So thanks.

5. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey, great pictures- love the Grand Canyon.
    Where in NM is that picture on Route 66?
    It is nice to get home, isn't it? Even after a great trip ,it is nice to pull into the driveway.
    You should have had decent gas prices- maybe as low as $3.50 in TX ?NM isn't as inexpensive as TX- especially small town stations. Worth the price to drive Route 66 !

Charlie

6. Stargazer

Stargazer Rockstar

Nice pics!

7. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nice Pics !!!!! :great:

8. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Awesome Grand Canyon pic

Theyre all nice but the third pic down, the first one of Grand Canyon could probably be sold, its very good quality.

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, what a great trip. Makes me want to do a road trip myself! Maybe in a couple of years when the kids are older and I can take off the time. Good times, that's all I can say!

Yeah, I agree, the Grand Canyon pic looks fantastic.

10. crane3447

The pic was taken at the very west end of the town of Tucumcari. We also took a couple of great pics of some murels painted on the sides of some of the buildings. Thank for the cudo on the grand canyon shot. But my wife actually took that one. I take 300, she takes the good one. Isn't that what life is like.

Nobody has commented on the spider? My wife fliped!! That why its me holding the cell phone.