Pics of Readylift and 285-65-18 Nitto Terra Grapplers

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by greenstreetbob, Jul 19, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. greenstreetbob

greenstreetbob New Member

These were a tight fit. Rims are Eagle 197 18"X9" with -11 backspacing. Tires are 285-65-18 and lift is 2.5" Readylift. Of course, I had to trim the bumper. I rough trimmed it and will go back and make the radius more smooth. The driver side rubs on the back of the inner fender when the wheel is turned to the left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice lookin truck!
  3. greenstreetbob

Thanks dude! I'd like to go with a bigger lift, but then I would have parking issues and then it starts getting really expensive.

I went and looked at your truck-that is sweet!! I love those rims, but the red wouldn't match my truck. I like those and there are some with red around the holes that look pretty sweet.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They look good!!......By chance did you paint the Chrome Door Trim Molding Black?
  5. greenstreetbob

No, why do you ask? Thanks by the way!!
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is the 1st time I have seen Black Door Trim on a GMC.2nd it looks great...I like it..:great: ...BTW I like Your truck Very Nice.:sign0011:
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow now that is a tight fit! Looks real good though, I wouldn't think you would need a lift kit unless you want go off road in it. I'm with Mike about the black handles, and also the trim is normally chrome instead of black. Keep up the great work! :glasses:
  8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks really good, but you wouldn't have to trim if you went with a positive offset rim. :great:
  9. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 New Member 100 Posts

Nice truck!, Looks great :great:
  10. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member 100 Posts

nice set of wheels!