1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

pics of silver trucks and black wheels!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by LivysMan, Nov 20, 2009.

1. LivysMan

LivysMan Member

I have a silver truck and Im wantin to change my wheels!! If anybody has a silver truck with Black wheels, please post pics!! Thanks!! God Bless!!!
  2. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

the wheels you have in it already look great! why do you want to change them?
  3. LivysMan

LivysMan Member

well thanks! but I dont really like the silver ring on them and they are dark grey instead of black, and they are 17x8 and I want 17x9 or 18x9... Im wantin black with silver bolts on the ring to give somewhat of a bead lock look! but it dont have to be like that, I really like the Mickey Thompson Sidebiters, the Eagle Alloy series 197 (all black and the one with silver spokes), Moto Metal Series MO951 (as bad as it sounds, I wud paint the silver squares), the XD Series Hoss, XD Series Diesel (..paint the silver ring..), XD Series Rockstar, and so on and so forth!