Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Pics of Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Calbaby968, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

Pics of the truck in the field

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Great photos! Very nice.

3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice Truck :great:

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice looking truck. Wheels & tires sure stand out.

5. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

lookin good! how much fun did ya have fittin that big of a tire in there?

6. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

mmmmmmm donuts... nice truck, how do you like those tires?

7. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well, my other set of tires are a 325/80/16 which is the same as a 37x13.50x16 and I didn't have to modify anything to make them fit. They did their own notching of the black plastic inner fender so I didn't have to adjust that. The new tires stick out of the body about 6 or so inches up front and a few in the back. I had to get extension fender flares from jcwhitney that were 4.5" added coverage. Nobody had anything close to what I needed. I had to add those right to the stock flare and it still sticks out in the front. The back set of flares should be in the mail soon. I had to shim the bumper out 2" with Advance Auto Parts 2"round spacers my buddy there found for me. 8 spacers for the 8 bolts that hold the bumper on. Next I had to remove my Westin nerf bars because of the tire rubbing up against it. And last, I had to turn the wheel and cut some of the back bottom side of the fender to be able to turn lock to lock. You can't really see the cut fender cuz it's right at the bottom of the stock flare. I still have to touch up and notch out more fender due to the rubbing when you are on any kind of an incline and the tire comes up to kiss the fender. It's been a great project from the get go and I absolutely love the FCII tires. I have them on both sets. I will probably get close to 50K miles out of them and they ride super quiet. Two Thumbs and Two Big Toes up.

8. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

sounds like a lot of work to fit those in there!BUT worth it in the end! although that sucks you had to take off your nerf bars..i know how pricy those can get and wouldnt really wanna have to sacrifice a mod already installed to add another mod! but still looks awesome!

9. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

very cool truck!

10. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

awesome truck! i thought those were Ion rims, word of advise to anyone, DO NOT buy ion rims, they are cheaper but you get what you pay for and they are peices of crap, 90% of the time you cant get the centercaps out so you cant balance the tires