1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

picture of my new truck!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by mxracer919, Jun 16, 2009.

1. mxracer919

mxracer919 Rockstar

Traded in my 08 this past weekend on a 09 extended cab z71. Great to have all that room again! Pulled the leveling kit and wheels and tires from the 08 and installed them on the new one when i brought it home. Having a issue with the tire pressure sensors though(they are out of the 08, traded the 08 with no sensors in the stock wheels) So i dont know if i just need to go through the reset procedure or what, but anyways here are some pictures of before and after i did the leveling kit and wheels and tires. Had them do a rhino liner also, just need to get the windows tinted and i will be set!

Attached Files:

2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks good
  3. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice truck, i like it.
  4. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5. bcoffman

bcoffman Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice truck!!! They changed a little since 89'
  6. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lol you must like red? so did you just need more room then the single cab offered? looks great
  7. altheflip

altheflip New Member

sweet looking truck. love the color. my old hoe was the same color.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lookin' Good!!!
  9. mxracer919

mxracer919 Rockstar

Haha yeah i do. I considered black, but from my experience it shows EVERTHING. And i couldnt really find any colors that i liked as much, so i decided to keep it the same. Yeah, i had a extended cab 3 trucks ago(7 years) and wanted one when i bought my last one, but was afraid i couldnt afford it. So i figured i could and the idea of some more space sounded good to me!
  10. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice upgrade!!!