Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

pictures of BFGoodrich All-Terrains?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chevyman2004, Aug 31, 2010.

1. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

I am looking at buying new tires soon and have narrowed my choices down to the BFG A/Ts. I can get them mounted and balanced for $816 for size 265/75/R16. Anyone got any pictures of these on their rides so i can get a good look at them before i buy?
  2. cain73

cain73 Rockstar

The BFG AT's are great tires and they look good too. But with a leveling kit already in place why woudl you go to a stock size tire of 31.8 " ? Just preference I guess but I'd recommend upgrading to the 33" They are a little wider and a little taller and make the truck look more rugged and more custom.
  3. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

well for one thing if i went to 285/75/16s i wouldnt be able to get it in the garage. right now i've got a little less than an inch of clearance between the truck cab and the garage door. I would love to go to the 285s but i don't want to leave the truck outside either.
  4. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

come on! its a truck!!!! it wants to be outside
  5. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner