Pictures of my 1971 Chevelle Malibu

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by hotrodking86, Oct 14, 2011.

1. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 New Member

Below are some pictures of my '71 Chevelle, I put about 10 grand under the hood. This is a 350 small block with 500+ hp all motor. Rebuilt turbo 350 tranny, rebuilt rear end (3.55 with eaton posi). All this work has been done by me in my garage. This thing slides sideways even with traction bars on it, scary stuff. Obviously it is yet to be completed thanks to the great economy. I am going to paint it dark metallic blue, with purple mica in the clear coat, so when the sun hits it it's purple-blue. This was the first car that I got when I was 14 and started working on it, I drove it to high school daily and afterwards that is when I started really doing this work. Its been 10 years now that I have had it.

Chevelle1.jpg chevelle2.jpg chevell3.jpg chevelle4.jpg chevelle5.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

wow that is an awesome car, definitely sounds like it will be beautiful when its all done :great:
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Nice, congrats on keeping your first car, there are many of us , me included who wish they still had their first ride. You've done a nice job on the power can't wait to see the paint!