Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of Truck W/New Camera.....

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Aug 23, 2011.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It was time to picked-up a New Camera.....with that I snapped a few pictures Today,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Mike I absolutely love your truck, just a clean and classy truck :great:

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Really nice truck dude. What kind of wheels do you have?

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Digging the new wheels!! But great truck overall! Thanks for sharing the pics :great:

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Erik.....I appreciated the the Nice Comment!!.....:glasses:

Thanks TELORVEHC & ntbush83..........:glasses:.......The Wheels are from....Budnik, the Style is Gasser 6.......These are my Summer Rims and than in late Sept, is when take them off and installed the NNBS 20in' Alloy Rims....pictured in my Sig below......

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice new camera!! It takes really good photos of your ride!! Oh...and btw, your ride is continuing to look better and better as time rolls on. Your choices in mods in conjunction with their timing is always spot on :great:

The fresh tint and new wheels really look great, which makes your signature picture look kind of plain...any plans of changing it out soon??

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice looking Rig!! keeps on looking better and better!

8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks as good as ever Mike, and for the less observant the wheels aren't new, he's had them for quite sometime I believe. I know they were on the truck when I first saw it a couple of years ago.

9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Mike! Truck looks great, but you already knew that..... What % did you go in the front windows? What camera did you get? DSLR?

10. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

As always Mike, the truck looks GREAT!!!!:great: