1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pictures of your ride.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by GaryL, Jan 5, 2007.

1. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Anyone have any good pictures of their rides in their natural environment that they want to show off?

Here is one I took of my Suburban last week while I was deer hunting. I got a new camera for Christmas and thought this looked like a good shot.

[​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

3. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2007
  4. ChevyFan

That website isn't saving it as a .JPG file. There is no extension so it's not showing up. That's pretty bizzard actually. Let me try firefox ... nope. It's something wierd that MSN is doing.

Upload it here and it will work fine if you link to it.
  5. unplugged

I managed to upload a pic or two once, but I suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t) so elaborate if you will.
  6. ChevyFan

Look at one of the links on my signature "- add a photo to the gallery" Click it and follow the steps.

We're about to move to a MUCH better system, I'll post more about that this weekend. TRUST ME, it will be MUCH easier in a couple of weeks!
  7. unplugged

They say patience is a virture, so I think I'll be patient and hold out a week or two. :D
  8. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Here's another one. This is my '78 at the Texas Motorplex getting ready to make a 1/4 mile run.

[​IMG]

Here's another one from the same day.

[​IMG]
  9. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  10. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member