1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Piercings? Random I know

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by RedneckGirl, Dec 20, 2010.

1. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl Rockstar

So how many piercings do you have and what are they? I just got new ones so it was just a thought for new topic. I have 13 all together. 4 in each ear, tongue, belly button, labret, and the new ones, (.Y.).....
  2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Had my eyebrow done for a while, but took it out b/c of work. My wife has a lot of piercings. She used to have the ones that you just got but took them out.
  3. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl Rockstar

I do not have any pictures. lol. I'm sure when this summer rolls around and the truck shows start there will be pictures that surface.
  4. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

13 piercings? Did you have to build up your leg muscles to haul all that extra metal around?

"and the truck shows start there will be pictures that surface." Why can't a few pictures "surface" right now? :neutral:
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No piercings for me but I am in for some pics!!! hahaha
  6. stephan

Well? Don't keep the pics all to yourself Caddi.

SHARE!! :great:
  7. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 Rockstar

I agree with these guys lol
  8. stephan

She may not have money left to buy a camera after paying for all those piercings.
  9. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

this thread is useless without pictures !!!!!!!!!!

oh..and no , i dont have any
  10. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

typical woman to tease then bail!!! Haha

And no I don't have any either.