1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pimp My Denali

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by repley81, Apr 11, 2013.

1. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

looking for some ideas I could do to my truck. So far all I've done is added side steps and a Tonno Cover. I have about $2000 I could put into it. Give me some ideas to run with.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

It's a Great truck and looks good from the start. Maybe some vent-visors, Nice rims and thats about it.. Post up some pics..
  3. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

I have some from the dealer website I posted when I joined. I may go take some pictures of it when its day light out. It's only 4am on the west coast.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Then go Back to BED!!!! :happy:
  5. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

I'm still in bed...that's the sad part of it all...trying to win me some NASCAR tickets lol

- - - Updated - - -

Most recent picture I have of my truck.

daddys truck.jpg
  6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Denalis are already fairly pimped as it is.

My suggestions would be get a nice hard tonneau cover and I would put the chrome mirror caps on the side view mirrors.
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What direction are you going? my friend has a truck just like yours he's got exhaust,cold air intake, diablo Intune and leveled on 33s. Also has vent visors and line x. I think it looks amazing with the stock rims.
  8. repley81

repley81 Member 1 Year

I don't use the truck for towing or hauling, so I'm looking for HP. I know the main things I want to do are exhaust, and air intake. Outside of that, I really don't know what I'm doing.
  9. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

A CAI is not worth the price, get an MIT and drop in a K&N filter, it will give you the same results.

As far as horsepower, the 6.2L is a very powerful engine. You will get a HP gain just by removing that water heater sized muffler and going with something a lot less restrictive.
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

an airiad Modular Intake Tube is on my to do list. already have the K&N filter....

for cheap you can have them chop out the stock muffler, weld in your muffler of choice and be done with it, thats what i did and I love how my truck sounds. threw a cheap black chrome tip at it here not to long ago and im a happy camper.

Alex