1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

pinoy chevy owners

Discussion in 'Europe, Middle East and Asia' started by racerx, Mar 3, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. racerx

racerx New Member

any pinoys in this forum? :)
  2. abort_retry

abort_retry New Member

i am from lipa city... not a regular visitor on this forum.... but i do spend sometime reading on this site once in a while if not busy from work.... good forum btw bec i do get info in maintaining my old suv....
  3. alberto3a

alberto3a New Member

I am from manila, my ride is a 99 suburban 2500.
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I just talked with a guy named Rudolph from Linksys tech support in the Filipines. He spoke better and clearer English than a lot of people I know. Good guy - awesome job and he knows how to make home made Philipino chicken soup. I should have gotten the recepie!
    Anyone here have the recepie?
  5. RussellFidel

RussellFidel New Member

hey yall im Filipino, but i was born and raised in Texas. My daddys from Bohol and my mommas from Becol. Ive been there a few times, fun place except for the flight. U dont find many Filipinos driving chevys down here, let alone do anything with them. My dad raised me into chevys. he uses em for work so since i knew how to walk i knew my first car was gonna be a chevy. I love driving my trucks to Filipino parties cuz i get lots and lots of attention when i pull into the parkin lot and park next to my friends Scions, Hondas, imports and what not.
  6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member 100 Posts

I'm 1/8 pinoy and 1/8 jap. Just a mutt if anything. lol
  7. carseat-qatar

carseat-qatar New Member

Pinoy Chevy tuner currently here in Doha Qatar

Hi,

Im from manila currently working here in Doha Qatar as a tuner.i tuned most of Chevy trucks 07-09 models.

Mabuhay Pinoys'
  8. leaNOYPI

leaNOYPI New Member

HELLO!!!

Lean here from Dubai, UAE.

100% Filipino, Proud Pinoy!

Baguio and Manila ang pinanggalingan ko sa Pilipinas.

Regards to everyone!