1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pinstriping and new mudflaps

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Big75, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I was very busy today. I got this set of mudflaps at work for $8 and spent $10 on the pin striping tape. a few hours of work, and a $9 carwash later. I'm very pleased.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks awsome to me... I may be driving a similar rig next week... but with a diesel... So now i know a few things to do to it!
  3. Big75

I think I need to refill in the CHEVROLET lettering on the tailgate. I didn't realize how bad it was until I looked at the picture just now.
  4. murdog94

I agree!! It would make your truck look basically new.. And mabey a little bleach white on the tires for the white raised letters??
    Gotta rib ya some great looking truck!
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good, can't go wrong with the price's.
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Looks good.I like the mud flaps
  7. Big75

Thanks! I figured, I can't get a set of cheapo plastic 12" x 8" for less than $15 so why not. I was putting some nasty rock chips in the camper and I figure this ought to take care of it. I'm thinking of rolling bedliner on the bottom 1 1/2 feet all around the truck starting at that body line just above the black trim. And covering the fender flares. What's you guys' thoughts?
  8. murdog94

Me personally i would just go from the trim line down.. and leave the flares as they are...
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the pinstripes. There was a guy on here who used Line-x to paint his entire truck. Not sure I'd go that extreme, but I like the idea of protecting the lower body panels. Post pics if you do it.