Pinstriping and new mudflaps

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Big75, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I was very busy today. I got this set of mudflaps at work for $8 and spent $10 on the pin striping tape. a few hours of work, and a $9 carwash later. I'm very pleased.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks awsome to me... I may be driving a similar rig next week... but with a diesel... So now i know a few things to do to it!

3. Big75

I think I need to refill in the CHEVROLET lettering on the tailgate. I didn't realize how bad it was until I looked at the picture just now.

4. murdog94

I agree!! It would make your truck look basically new.. And mabey a little bleach white on the tires for the white raised letters??
    Gotta rib ya some great looking truck!

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good, can't go wrong with the price's.

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Looks good.I like the mud flaps

7. Big75

Thanks! I figured, I can't get a set of cheapo plastic 12" x 8" for less than $15 so why not. I was putting some nasty rock chips in the camper and I figure this ought to take care of it. I'm thinking of rolling bedliner on the bottom 1 1/2 feet all around the truck starting at that body line just above the black trim. And covering the fender flares. What's you guys' thoughts?

8. murdog94

Me personally i would just go from the trim line down.. and leave the flares as they are...

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the pinstripes. There was a guy on here who used Line-x to paint his entire truck. Not sure I'd go that extreme, but I like the idea of protecting the lower body panels. Post pics if you do it.