Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pismo camping

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by cwbontheyfz, Nov 18, 2011.

1. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

Hey does anyone on her go camping at pismo beach. I will be there for the week after new years.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have been camping there ... but not since the late 70's. lol.
  3. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

The 70s were the glory days of pismo fro
    What I hear I wasn't around then but I know it was allot more open back then.
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Last time I went camping at Pismo was 2009, before that was the 70's and 80's.
    It's changed a lot but still a fun place to camp.
    Just be careful, the last time there even though it was the middle of the week there was still a lot of yahoo's blasting through the camp area at all hours on ATV's and buggies, since it was during the week the Park Rangers werent patrolling as often as on the weekend so people were getting a little out of hand.
    When we complained to some parents about their kids riding through our campsite close enough to run into our picnic table they suggested we find a different park to camp at. We took their advice and left, but not before I took my Rock Crawler Toyota for a couple donuts through their campsite as payback.
  5. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

Haha that's funny tbplus. I was there once last year and had some punk high school kids camped next to me. Well they shot my camper with bottle rockets. When I went over to kick there ass I realized they were high school kids as they were running inside someone's trailer to lock them selves in. So I set my alarm for about 5 in the morning because I knew they would be passed out and sleeping in there tents. Well I went at 5 in the morning with my quad and started doing some doughnuts around there tents making extra sure to get lots of sand inside the tips of there tents. They were packed up and gone by 6:30. But I do agree that people get stupid out there it's sad because it's a awesome place to spend time with friends and family.