Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I was in New Hope, Pa yesterday and thought this would make a Great place for a GTG.. [​IMG] From the views of the Delaware River to the shopping along Main St.. Then I heard the LOUD Horn of the Steam Locomotive.. So I looked in to it a bit and they do have a Fall Foliage tour in Oct... There are a few Hotels and very nice Bed and Breakfest's in the area. It is about 1 1/2 hour from NYC and about 30 mins from Philly...Anyway here are some links to check out. I was thinking Oct 16-17 or 23-24??? Please let me know who would like to do this...

http://www.newhoperailroad.com/tickets/index.cfm?inst=a&CalMonth=10&CalYear=2010&Depart_Station=1&group_ID=0

http://www.newhopepennsylvania.com/

2. Enkeiavalanche

Bump... so Anyone in the NE for a nice GTG????? Where is everyone?

3. jdsample

jdsample New Member

If I would have become a member earlier, I would have done this since New Hope is only about 20 minutes north of me. There is a REALLY good covered bridge run that runs threw bucks county (new Hope right in middle of it)..which would be a really good get together...everyone meet and great, do the run( about 20 bridges-couple hours on country roads). It just seems it is VERY difficult to put anything together on here!

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Somehow I missed this thread but would have came to! I think its a great idea!

5. Enkeiavalanche

The wife and I never got the chance to go but I am planing a fun day here in NNJ. With a Large Model Train layout < Go Karts and A stop at Rutt's Hut for some Rippers.. Check out that post...