Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I was in New Hope, Pa yesterday and thought this would make a Great place for a GTG.. [​IMG] From the views of the Delaware River to the shopping along Main St.. Then I heard the LOUD Horn of the Steam Locomotive.. So I looked in to it a bit and they do have a Fall Foliage tour in Oct... There are a few Hotels and very nice Bed and Breakfest's in the area. It is about 1 1/2 hour from NYC and about 30 mins from Philly...Anyway here are some links to check out. I was thinking Oct 16-17 or 23-24??? Please let me know who would like to do this...

http://www.newhoperailroad.com/tickets/index.cfm?inst=a&CalMonth=10&CalYear=2010&Depart_Station=1&group_ID=0

http://www.newhopepennsylvania.com/

2. Enkeiavalanche

Bump... so Anyone in the NE for a nice GTG????? Where is everyone?

3. jdsample

jdsample New Member

If I would have become a member earlier, I would have done this since New Hope is only about 20 minutes north of me. There is a REALLY good covered bridge run that runs threw bucks county (new Hope right in middle of it)..which would be a really good get together...everyone meet and great, do the run( about 20 bridges-couple hours on country roads). It just seems it is VERY difficult to put anything together on here!

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Somehow I missed this thread but would have came to! I think its a great idea!

5. Enkeiavalanche

The wife and I never got the chance to go but I am planing a fun day here in NNJ. With a Large Model Train layout < Go Karts and A stop at Rutt's Hut for some Rippers.. Check out that post...