Plans for Summer 2011??? camping, fishing, hunting etc??

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by murdog94, May 2, 2011.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Im just trying to see who has plans to do what this summer? Since summertime in the US is finally getting started!
    Me i will be taking a little time off and fishing as much as possible, and use the camper that i got last fall for some camping! Minnesota Fishing opener is May 14. and im just hoping to have my boat ready since the temps have been consistently getting below 32 degrees F at night and im not about to even fire up the boat since the block will be full of water and it is a PITA to drain.
    So let it begin!!!!

2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'll finally be back home from my deployment and I plan on doing as little as possible haha Probably spend lots of time with family, going to the lake, fishing, going to the pool and REAL STEAKS. Time for some much needed relaxation.

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Golfing, hoping to start breaking 90 consistently this year. Do a couple of amusement parks this year (we always do Hersheypark at least once) And my daughter is expecting a baby girl this June so I'm sure she will be a big part of the summer plans this year!

4. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'm planning on getting back into fishing a little, been too long..

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Lot's of off-roading and plenty of camping......We'll be spending plenty of time in the mountains.

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

No fishing, camping or any trips this year unless the price of gas goes waaay down:grrrrrr:

7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Haha... Stephan for the win on killing the excitement of summer!

Hopefully I'll be doing plenty of camping, hiking, and floating the river with plenty of friends and plenty of beverages!

8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I know i will be keeping closer to home but quite frankly ive needed to get out and have fun!

9. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

can't wait to get out again, going quading at tahuya national forest in the olympics over memorial, then another trip to sandlake, oregon is in order...

10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Fishing, going up to my cabin if gas isnt to ridiculously high, and all in all just cooking out on the grill and trying to enjoy the warm weather since up here we dont get it that much