Plans for the July 4??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by murdog94, Jul 1, 2010.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

As the title says whats everyone planned for the Fourth seeing as it can be a rather busy holiday for a lot of people..
    I am working till 10pm on Sat 3July.. And then the morning of the 4th i am hooking up the boat and heading out to Leach Lake Mn, and going fishing till the 6th. Oh and of course spending some time with the Inlaws, since its their cabin...
    Happy Early Fourth and I hope you all have a good one.

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Happy 4th of July to you to! Glad to hear you will have some time to fish! We are going to BBQ and kick back! I will be off for the weekend, but I will work Monday! I will get paid for an extra 8 hours on top of my 10 hours for that day! Free Money!!!!!!! lol! Have a safe trip, and I will talk to you later!

3. SmokeU

SmokeU Rockstar 100 Posts

same

work in the morning then blow stuff up with the family

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have some inlaws you could blow up:lol:.. And i wanna come I like blowing things up.

5. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

haha. that's funny. happy 4th to everyone. my wife & i will be celebrating our 1st 4th of july with our 11 month daughter. we will be watching a dog parade over by oakland, ca. my wife thought that it would be fun for our daughter to see. then prob just watch the fireworks in san francisco.

6. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Workin every day all month long, even on my birthday. but its hauling hay so I'm fine with it. might take a break to blow some stuff up..and of course go to the local rodeo and watch the fireworks after

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

8. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Seward Nebraska is the "4th of July capital of Nebraska" so all the in-laws are coming out for the festivities. Funny thing, I like my in-laws. Lucky me, eh?

9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wifes gotta work the weekend and the local lake is a mad house on the 4th so I'll sit at home and burn some cow products on the grill while attempting to deplete the supply of barley and hops from the local supermarket.

10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Drinking and probably watching stuff get blown up. I don't find it fun to light stuff off anymore. I always burn my fingers, and it's had to hold a drink and work a firework and a light at the same time. I prefer the "sit my fat ass down" method of the 4th.

Plus, where I live I don't even need to light any off. That's the beauty of living in a valley, lol.