1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Plans for the weekend? Projects? Sheds

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Got 3/4 of the garage insulated, just a few pieces left

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

sweet project [MENTION=38952]marko54[/MENTION], howlong did that take?

3. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Thanks Steve. Heater install took 3 hours with Pro's hooking up the gas line for me. In sulation took about 4Hrs. Should take an hour&half to finish up today.
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Was gonna wash the Envoy, but at last the snow is melting and turning into black and brown sludge.... So, my girl will have to wait...But, we had a mini truck meet, had some drinks and then had a bon-fire.... Nice weekend to relax!!!
  5. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Working. I guess if I didn't want to work weekends, I should've become a teacher instead of a medic.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Just throw it in our faces.:rofl:
    Going to the gym again, and again, and again......................................
  7. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Last weekend we had a huge dog show at the Centurylink Field Event Center put on by the Seattle Kennel Club. If you love dogs, this is the place to be every March. Wife and I worked the Puget Sound Dalmatian Club "Meet the Breeds" booth. Kids love Dalmatians!

The Pit Bull Rescue booth had a very cool blind young female Pit that was about as loveable a dog as you'll ever find. Yes, she is blind, but wow, what a dog and she gets around very well.

This weekend, I will probably be working on getting records in order for tax preparation. And probably work on one of my motorcycles to get it ready for the riding season.
  8. TOCCHET

TOCCHET New Member

did an oil change with my son,was in the mid 80's to boot!! that was saturday.