Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Plasma glow fire and ice bar

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by Klutch Mclovin, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin Rockstar 100 Posts

I got a plasma glow fire and ice bar I want to sell. I left it in the garage and it got cold and plastic craked. I hooked it up to my truck to make sure it works and it does. Other than that it has never been used. I had to cut off the 4 plug connector and hard wired it into the tail light using wire splice connectors to make sure it works. Works fine! Because of the plastic cracking and having to cut off the 4 plug connector im asking $90 obo, this is originally $130 brand new.

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah that's a okay deal i guess man. I have the recon "White Lightning" it's all red led's with turn signals and when in reverse white led's come on. I paid $90 for mine brand new from recon. Anyways bro hope you can sell it and sucks it's cracked almost worthless...

3. Klutch Mclovin

Klutch Mclovin Rockstar 100 Posts

This is a red Scanning tailgate bar, it is 60" long. You can also cut it every third led to fit it to your own truck. It has every function. The crack doesn't affect Anything!

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah mine is 60 inches to bro. I thought the plastic protects the led from water but either way good luck!