Play Time!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BurbanMan, Feb 8, 2014.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Post pictures of your idea of play time on your truck(s)!!'

Here's a photo after I took a 1/2 block shortcut home from work 8) wish I had someone there to video the fun!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Nobody went out to play this weekend?
  3. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Mine is like a bear and hibernating... Too damn cold for The Phantom to play right now... Also it avoids the cancer causing salt on the roads this time of year. 2 more months and It will come alive!!!
  4. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

What is the phantom?
  5. the phantom

the phantom New Member

My truck........
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator

Way too much snow here for me to play any where off road. I tried to walk around my house so I could roof rake the first four feet of snow of the roof this afternoon. The average depth was halfway between my knee and hip (about 30" deep), that was not in the drifts that were easily above my waist. My yukon xl sure is not going into that.
  7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

That's the best material to play in!
  8. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Lol, not sure what your asking? If its he or a she or an it maybe? Definitely not a heshe lol
  9. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 New Member

Burban your getting all the fun ..
  10. grampy

grampy New Member

You call that fun, I call it work. Wait 'til march, when the frost goes out and we are still feeding cows. I'll show you mud !! lol - I HATE 'wheelin' in the mud ! Rocks - great. sand - wonderful, rough terrain - fantastic, even snow can be fun. But mud just sux !!!! Ken
  11. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Lol its all fun to me