1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Played with the truck today!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

I went for a little drive this afternoon and checked out our local reservoir and dam up in Hungry Horse. Also checked out a small trail that my cousin told me about a few years ago that I finally found today by accident. A good opportunity to test out both my new tires and shocks! Was nice and sunny to begin with, and by the time I finished playing around out there it was snowing! Love the weather in MT ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a couple randoms:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm on the way......! Very sweet pics.....
  3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

haha, I LOVE the no parking sign that you took a pic parked next to!!! Other than that.. gorgeous pics bud. I desperately miss that area. I went up there for work in 2009 and dang near never came home!
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

If it's any consolation, the truck was still running while sitting next to the sign ;)

I actually wanted to go up the road farther, but there must have been a snow mobile meet because the other side of the dam was PACKED with trucks and snow mobile trailers. Plus the road had quite a bit of snow on it still.
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

great pics. thats one thing I miss about not living in the mountains any more and being stuck in southern California
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

good lord id love to be out in that area. i hate VB so much.

Alex
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Very nice pics. That looks like you have some fun. It's awesome to see people out enjoying their trucks. That makes me want to just drive around randomly like I used to before I had kids.
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Great pics.....post more, more often they go great with my morning coffee......
  9. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Wow, very nice pics and what an amazing scenery, thanks for sharing!
    Did you get your truck any muddier than shown in the pic? I'm still waiting for it to rain so I can take on the challenge from [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION]

Showing up with pics like these, makes me want to find a new picture place other than the abandoned Lowe's parking lot.

With that brush guard and wheels the truck looks right at home on that trail!

:sign0005:
  10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

No, didn't get it any muddier, though I could have. I hate mud and didn't want to get stuck since the only person I could call is my dad and his truck was in the body shop. He still would have pulled me out, but the last thing I would want is a Subaru pulling out my truck ;)

Thanks for all the kind words. Got a bunch to do hopefully soon, so I'll post up more then.