PlayStation wants your dirty Trucks Orlando FL

Discussion in 'FL - Central & South Florida' started by PlayStation, Oct 6, 2008.

Newest Photos

1. PlayStation

PlayStation New Member

Hello everyone,

I am a long time GM fan as well as a PlayStation employee. We have a new game coming out called Motorstorm Pacific Rift and we are hosting a party in its honor. It will be held for a number of professional atheletes (all types of sports) in the Orlando area. Where you come in: we are looking to fill the first couple spots at the event with dirty (aka, had some fun in the mud) vehicles. We would love Dirt bikes, dune buggies, rally type cars (i.e. subaru, lancer, mazda), pick up trucks, and if any of you have a monster truck lying around...that would be great too. As a reward for having fun getting your car messy and parking it in front of a party for a few hours (at Amway Arena) you would be welcome to be a part of the VIP party, full of celebs. If you or anyone you know likes to get muddy and likes to party, please let me know via email at ddeville@marketingwerks.com. Thanks for reading guys and gals!

Dan
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Pretty interesting. Anyone interested?
  3. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If I'd be closer, sounds like it would be a nice event.
  4. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If I lived in Florida, I would so be there! Special treatment for tearing through the mud and parking the truck in public?? Who wouldn't want that??
  5. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i would love to do that .. too bad im not over there :/
  6. SEL777

SEL777 New Member

When is it?
  7. PlayStation

PlayStation New Member

Thanks!

Hey all,
    Thanks for the replies. The trucks for the event have been taken care of so thanks for your help! I'll be sure to let you know if anything like this comes up again. Thanks again.

D
  8. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Awesome! Please let us know of any future truck needs.
  9. RAPTOR_660

RAPTOR_660 New Member

Too bad this isn't closer to Ohio.I'd gladly let you borrow my muddy quad!:lol:
  10. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

if I didnt live in NJ I would be out gettin my Jeep muddy as we speak!! sounds like a sweet event and a sweet job you have