1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please don't tell my Ford friends........

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ricky B, Aug 31, 2010.

1. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member

Damn! That signature is the ****!!!!!
  2. rip5164

rip5164 New Member

Likewise. Love the signature. And yes, this place will fuel your addiction. Enjoy!!
  3. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

Dumped another old Bronco the other day for $1,450----then bought this gal for two grand. A rust free '95, fresh(er) paint, an excellent sound system, 3/4 ton 4x4, 454, auto trans, everything's working, runs like a striped-assed-ape and has just 117,000 original miles on her.

Am I getting better at this GM stuff or what?....:glasses:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Damn.. ur sure stealing these vehicles. Suburbans are not my thing but dang for that price...hmm
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! Good to see another convert join the flock! :great:
  6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

I laughed so hard at this. At least now she can spend less money on bras and just keep them propped up next to the glove box.
  7. Ricky B

Ricky B New Member

Oh crap, that was regarding the power seat issue, wasn't it? Forgot to mention how I fixed it but here goes;

I isolated which of the three electric motors runs the seat forward/back function (think it was the front one). Saw that there were Allen socket screw holes in the motor center axis thingy. Like maybe 1/4" or so. Grabbed a bunch of Allen wrenches, found one that fit, jiggled it clockwise & c/counter clockwise a bit then hit the seat button. Voila, seat moved backwards, just like it's 'sposed to. Problem solved, cheaply......
  8. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member

Welcome to GMTC!
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! :great:

Like the sig as well.
    I was hoping you were a little slow with the repair and quick with the camera to post a picture showing the problem your wife was having with the dash(mounts):neutral:
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

WELCOME TO GMTC!! Nice Purchase... wait until the addiction of modding the truck starts... One of us!!! LOL