1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please! Help push this GM 4x4 Past a Unworthy car! (only 2 days left!)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by K5ChevyRider, Jun 17, 2010.

1. K5ChevyRider

K5ChevyRider New Member

There is a contest in Anchorage Alaska where a 4x4 needs your help to get past some unworthy cars. "My Boy Blu" is a 1991 K5 Chevy blazer a friend of mine owns and Im trying to spread the word for him.

The winner gets 10k worth of upgrades (which his beater really needs) Im now going to post what he wrote. Thanks everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------
    So this last Dec. I totaled my Jeep and got cashed out... not nearly the time, parts, blood, sweat, and money I had into this. Being middle of winter I needed something quick! So I bought a beater Blazer. So it needs a lot of work and I will restore this beast over time but this local radio station contest will help me with 10k worth of time and money. It eats as much oil as gas and rides like a big gocart =/ Voting ends the 18th!

So if you could Please!! go to http://www.kfat929.com/PimpMyPile.aspx and vote for the dark blue big body blazer named "My Boy Blu"! They only picked 50 cars/trucks and im currently #2!! Keep in mind you do have to register at the site..takes like 30 sec. But if you want to help a good person thats had some hard times please do this! Voting ends the 18th!

Thanks a bunch!
    -Mark
    -------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for any help GM guys!
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok I loged in and voted... Man there are some sorry rides on there.. But I know also what that winter can do to a car...

Good Luck...
  3. K5ChevyRider

K5ChevyRider New Member

Thanks man!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895590 for some persuasion =D nice link to pics of women that want to help BLU
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

He's in first now. My vote's in. Get him to sign-up for GMTC if he wins and post some before and after pics.
  5. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

X2 I would love to see what they do:great: