1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Please Help-Where do I get a new full dash for '91 Chevy 2WD?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by Willie1954, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Willie1954

Willie1954 New Member

Hey.

I drove my 1991 C/1500 (4.3) 2WD Short bed Chevy all the way from S. Utah to Anchorage, AK. It was a hoot, even tho the Canadian border guard took my gun. Now I'm restoring the truck. I have been all over the intertubes trying to find a new, complete dashboard, black. All I can find are bits and pieces. Please help me find an online source. Or do I have to go, hat in hand, to a dealer? Thanks. Willie
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

3. Willie1954

Willie1954 New Member

Thanks, Enkei.

Appreciate it. Still need the actual dash, but this will get me a good deal closer. W.
  4. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

the only way to get the whole thing is to find one in a bone yard... theyre not reproducing the whole thing like they are for chevelles, Camaros, etc....

I know of a place that only has chevy trucks on several acres of land... but your in Alaska.... so... I think its about 8,000 miles from you lol sorry