Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Plz help with my wiper..

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jimmy22, Mar 23, 2008.

1. jimmy22

jimmy22 New Member

I have a 99 GMC Jimmy and the other day it was raining... i had my wipers on but not at full speed.. Well for about 15 min into driving (35 mph) i noticed my passenger side wiper was getting lower and lower on its way down from a full wipe.. then its started to stay down while my driver side was still wiping :grrrrrr: It came up a couple times and now its down for good. i looked at it while it was on and the peice that the wiper sits on is moving but the wiper stays still, looks like somethings stripped out , i dunno..
    So now i only have one wiper, and its raining down here in FL and it looks stupid that i have one wiper..
    plz help.. easy fix??
    :confused:
  2. jasonsz71

jasonsz71 New Member

maybe the nut the holds the wiper arm came loose b/c it happened on my 2000 silverado but i know some people who have had trouble with the wiper transmission(wiper linkage).id make sure the nut is tight!