PM limit??

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by BlueLT1500, Mar 10, 2008.

1. BlueLT1500

BlueLT1500 Rockstar

wasnt exactly sure where to put this question and i couldnt find an answer in the search(maybe i worded it wrong) but why is the PM limit so low?? is it due to server size or the fact that i am not a donating member or what?? just curious since other car forums i am on are much higher and i kinda like to save my correspondences :happy:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have been thinking of raising the limit for the typical member. I think that the contributing members do get a higher PM limit and we gave a lot more to folks who have helped us pay for the new server and bandwidth, etc.

3. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy Rockstar 100 Posts

If* more fund raising is required I know I'd be interested in getting a couple t-shirts if anyone was to look into it.

4. BlueLT1500

BlueLT1500 Rockstar

ok good...im happy to hear that contributing memebers do get more....now all i have to do is figure out where to do that at :happy:

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I used to have a link to it, I'll put it back in the footer at the bottom of the page.

Ok, it's in there and I will throw in a large GMTC club window decal as well for everyone who signs up for the Platinum level.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008