1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PM limit??

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by BlueLT1500, Mar 10, 2008.

1. BlueLT1500

BlueLT1500 New Member

wasnt exactly sure where to put this question and i couldnt find an answer in the search(maybe i worded it wrong) but why is the PM limit so low?? is it due to server size or the fact that i am not a donating member or what?? just curious since other car forums i am on are much higher and i kinda like to save my correspondences :happy:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I have been thinking of raising the limit for the typical member. I think that the contributing members do get a higher PM limit and we gave a lot more to folks who have helped us pay for the new server and bandwidth, etc.
  3. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy New Member

If* more fund raising is required I know I'd be interested in getting a couple t-shirts if anyone was to look into it.
  4. BlueLT1500

BlueLT1500 New Member

ok good...im happy to hear that contributing memebers do get more....now all i have to do is figure out where to do that at :happy:
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I used to have a link to it, I'll put it back in the footer at the bottom of the page.

Ok, it's in there and I will throw in a large GMTC club window decal as well for everyone who signs up for the Platinum level.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2008