Poll Ideas

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by FrigginNoodles, Mar 16, 2011.

1. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey all,
    I went to make a poll today and found out that the option is only available to Mods and site contributors. I figured that having a thread where users can post their poll topics would be a good idea. If a mod or contributor likes your poll idea they can post it for you.

My Poll Idea- OBS vs NBS
    My plan was to post 2 pictures of stock black silverados' (one 2005 and one 2010) and ask people if you had a choice, which would you take. Also posting a picture of each would be beneficial to the poll.

Have an idea for a poll? Post it up!

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I agree. I didn't realize that was the case. I had never found a need to post a poll so I never realized that I didn't have the ability anyway. Can we sticky a thread with information regarding a process for submiting a poll request to moderators?

3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

You don't have to be a mod or a site contributor, I am neither and have posted multiple polls, just posted one a few minutes ago actually, when you click "new thread" scroll down towards the bottom of all the options, below the box you write your thread in, and there will be a "add a poll" box you check, and put in how many options you want. if you can't, you should get with a mod and find out why. Look forward to voting on your poll :)