1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Poll Ideas

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by FrigginNoodles, Mar 16, 2011.

1. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey all,
    I went to make a poll today and found out that the option is only available to Mods and site contributors. I figured that having a thread where users can post their poll topics would be a good idea. If a mod or contributor likes your poll idea they can post it for you.

My Poll Idea- OBS vs NBS
    My plan was to post 2 pictures of stock black silverados' (one 2005 and one 2010) and ask people if you had a choice, which would you take. Also posting a picture of each would be beneficial to the poll.

Have an idea for a poll? Post it up!
  2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I agree. I didn't realize that was the case. I had never found a need to post a poll so I never realized that I didn't have the ability anyway. Can we sticky a thread with information regarding a process for submiting a poll request to moderators?
  3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

You don't have to be a mod or a site contributor, I am neither and have posted multiple polls, just posted one a few minutes ago actually, when you click "new thread" scroll down towards the bottom of all the options, below the box you write your thread in, and there will be a "add a poll" box you check, and put in how many options you want. if you can't, you should get with a mod and find out why. Look forward to voting on your poll :)