Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

POLL: What do you think about performance on take-off?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Aug 17, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just a quick poll. Wondering what people think of the overall performance from a stand-still.

2. acrespo3

acrespo3 New Member

This suv is quick enough for me to get a speeding ticket. I feel the power of this engine and i have the ext 400lb heavier.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, but some people think that it doesn't give enough punch off the line. What do you think?

4. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Performance is fine for what it is. Not like driving a camaro or corvette.

5. 03TrailBlazer

03TrailBlazer Rockstar

It is not the Mazda MX6-GT I used to own (which had a 2.2 Liter Intercooler Turbocharger), but is a lot quicker than the 2000 Blazer I had....

However, I want to point out that I did not buy by TB for jack rabbit starts or speed ..... I bought mine for the 4WD and room to haul everything around (it's amazing the stuff kids want to bring). I just wish I could have gotten a manual transmission... oh well.

6. ProzacKid

ProzacKid Rockstar 100 Posts

Ditto. I'll get a coupe if I want to tear up the roads.