1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

POLL What Makes Your Chevy So.......

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 77chevy, Aug 11, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 77chevy

77chevy Member

Hi, This is a POLL.

What Makes Your Chevy Special To You?
    Let's get some good replies Thanks:glasses:

2. 87burb

87burb New Member

how much work and pride you put in it

3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I would say that my chevys are special to me for the simple reason that it is a chevy. I can treat her dirty and she dont gripe. I wash and wax my vehicles all the time. The pure power that I can feel when i need it. This vehicle was put togather by hard working american hand and I am proud that I own a chevy. You could not give me another brand of vehicle. If chevy didnt make another vehicle any more I guess I would drive nothing but used chevys then. I wont own another brand again.

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The bowtie

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As mentioned above,the Work,the Time and the $$$,And last is that it is a..... CHEVY!!!:sign0011:

6. 2wheelmudder

2wheelmudder Rockstar 100 Posts

my chevy is special to me because its mine, im the only one to work on it, and i ave made it so much better than when i got it...

7. rmagni

rmagni Rockstar

Just like others have said I have done the mods myself, the way I want them done.
    Robert

8. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

All of the work I have done to it, the baths I give it and, personal touches, and of course the money invested.

9. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

I like my girls because I have them accessorized just the way that I want them, and oh yes, they are both Quadrasteer.

10. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

its such a beautiful looking ride especially when i clean it up. so its rewarding to me when its dirty and i clean it up. its bowtie, which makes it that much better. its has power and a nice ride. and its fun to work on:great: