POLL What Makes Your Chevy So.......

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 77chevy, Aug 11, 2009.

1. 77chevy

77chevy Member

Hi, This is a POLL.

What Makes Your Chevy Special To You?
    Let's get some good replies Thanks:glasses:

2. 87burb

87burb New Member

how much work and pride you put in it

3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I would say that my chevys are special to me for the simple reason that it is a chevy. I can treat her dirty and she dont gripe. I wash and wax my vehicles all the time. The pure power that I can feel when i need it. This vehicle was put togather by hard working american hand and I am proud that I own a chevy. You could not give me another brand of vehicle. If chevy didnt make another vehicle any more I guess I would drive nothing but used chevys then. I wont own another brand again.

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The bowtie

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As mentioned above,the Work,the Time and the $$$,And last is that it is a..... CHEVY!!!:sign0011:

6. 2wheelmudder

2wheelmudder Rockstar 100 Posts

my chevy is special to me because its mine, im the only one to work on it, and i ave made it so much better than when i got it...

7. rmagni

rmagni Rockstar

Just like others have said I have done the mods myself, the way I want them done.
    Robert

8. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

All of the work I have done to it, the baths I give it and, personal touches, and of course the money invested.

9. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

I like my girls because I have them accessorized just the way that I want them, and oh yes, they are both Quadrasteer.

10. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

its such a beautiful looking ride especially when i clean it up. so its rewarding to me when its dirty and i clean it up. its bowtie, which makes it that much better. its has power and a nice ride. and its fun to work on:great: