1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pops and I are going for a ride Thanksgiving week... GTG time???

Discussion in 'OH - Ohio Chevy Truck Fans' started by Enkeiavalanche, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well it's time for me to visit the Dogs... Oh and the wife... :neutral: :My father and I will be going out to Il Thanksgiving week. So far it looks like we will leave NJ on that Wed early in the morning BUT that could change.. We will be going Rt80 all the way.. It would be cool to maybe get a GTG going maybe for lunch or something... Just one thing we will be going in his car White Lexus ES-350... Hey better MPG's... [​IMG]

So anyone in the northern Oh area? Lets see if we can make this happen.....

Glenn
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Well I looked into A GTG at a Hooters and eather that one in 4782 Monroe St, Toledo, OH or one in IN. Which ever one is close to I80.. As THE TIME GETS CLOSE WE WILL CHOOSE ONE AND HOPE SOME MEMBERS ARE CLOSE BY...

Lets see how many are free for that Wed night...Late afternoon...GTG..
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Anyone for a GTG on Rt80 in the Ohio area on the way to IL around 3-5pm Next wed?
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Ok update time We are looking at doing a GTG at a Hooters in Toledo,Oh Wed afternoon... Anyone in the area want to or Can make it out for this please post up by 6pm today... Thanks