1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Possible new job

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Feb 12, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

So I'm on i65 headed south and my cousin texted me a number. Called it and its a job offer as a security guard for a rich neighborhood here in baton rouge. 12 hour shift nights and days. Got an interview tomorrow morning at 0900 with the head of security. Baton rouge police get some of their officers from there too. And if they throw a party in the neighborhood they pay CASH MONEY.
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Good luck with the interview.
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Good Luck Riley!! Let me know how it goes!! Stay calm and be yourself :) you will do awesome...
  4. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Good luck Riley!!!! Let us know how it works out for you!!!
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Ditto. Good Luck. But by no means be yourself. they want civilized calm and clean talking employees. :na:
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Will do Erica. Thanks AMac and alox.
  7. Coach24

Somehow I detect I got slighted.:rofl:
  8. Good Luck! it's an exciting time! new job prospects are always good. Keep us posted! be yourself as others have stressed...

:great:
  9. Coach24

Well.................................. Did you get the position or not. Inquiring minds( and some that lack a mind) want to know:neutral: