Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Possible new member to the family. He's a pit.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by RedneckGirl, Oct 13, 2010.

1. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl Rockstar

I found a pit puppy I am trying to get from a shelter up north. He is adorable. I filled out the pre qualification form for him and emailed it to them tonight. I found him on their website. Hopefully I will hear from them soon. With him being a pit they make you do training classes, He's been neutered and up to date on shots already. I'm not sure what I'll name him though. I already named my cat Chevy. lol. rambler.jpg

2. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl Rockstar

I got an email back saying they forwarded the form to the lady handling his adoption and I should hear from them within the next day or two.

3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Good luck with getting him, I love pits I had several as a kid and only one was somewhat mean, I think all pits have the ability to be tame but the owners dont handle them right..

4. Heineken

Heineken Rockstar

Good luck on the puppy. I like pits but I LOVE Boxers..........

5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good lookin pup. Good luck, let us know if you get him. How about "Silvy" for a name, or is that too girlie for a boy? What about Red? He looks like he has some red coloring to him, but that may just be the pic.

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Good luck with him. The classes are ____. Pits are good dogs. My buddy had one that was a really good, friendly, lovable dog, & he never had any classes.. His favorite toy was an old front coil spring.

7. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

Good Luck, I hope ya get the dog. We had one that we got from the Humane society back in 98. (Cisco- Red Nosed Pit) He just died this last Christmas. Wonderful dog/friend. We will be getting another after we move.

8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Toy Poodles are the way to go:lol:. that is what the wife and i have since we dont really have the space to entertain a large breed.. But good luck and pits do have a bad rap since almost any "tame" animals actions are based on the owner!

9. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Wow, very cute! Good luck with that.

10. rgaff

rgaff Member

Good luck with the pit, I know the meaning to (a mans best friend) Mine is a mini aussie. Suggestions for a name, BowTie - Avalanche Again Good Luck