Possible rotm,,sometime

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by W1T3OUT918, Oct 24, 2012.

1. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

I would like to be nominated for ROTM,,if not that then jus some feed back on my ride. Any feedback always welcome! More pics to come,,most likely with some mud!
    w1t3out2.jpg w1t3out3.jpg w1t3out4.jpg
    W1T3OUT.jpg

2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Nice truck and welcome to the club!! Normally you would nominate yourself in the nomination thread for the month following the one we are in. Also I will nominate you, when you are ready, if you do one of two things. I would like to see either a color matched front bowtie or your door moldings removed. I can understand the door moldings for ignorant people that like to sling their door open in parking lots so I would allow color matched door handles as a replacement.:lol:

P.S. Also you need to create an album within your profile with some pics in it. Again welcome to the club.

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the Club. Your truck is pretty nice, I personally do not like the blacked out lights, stock would look better. But do like the rims, what are they? As for the ROTM, I suggest hanging around the site and get acquainted with everyone before trying to be in the running.

4. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

@phantom i already have a white emblem...but idk wat ur talking bout on the doors if u mean the silver n white parts those r staying sir lol..@ chrom yeah i jus fig i would go with a tuxedo kinda thing i like it being all blacked out but i believe the wheels r called skorpions 18"

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Sorry about that, your pics dont do the white bowtie justice. As for the door moldings its just my preference to remove them.

6. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

THIS ONE'S FOR PHANTOM:great:

w1te3out.jpg