1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Post Pics/Comments from Truck Meets

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Aug 4, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Everyone!

Hope that you all had a blast at the truck meets... I would like everyone to post pics and comments from there meet here, all together so that we all can see how much fun you had..

We had three people, Poor showing!!! I don't know what the heck happened to all the members, but THANKS to @4x4squared, @pmf608 for showing up... We had beautiful weather, sun, lake, monster steaks, sausages, eggs and drunkin' watermelon.. Here are our pics....

Love to see everyone else's.... I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A HUGE THANKS!!! to all the members who took the time and effort to come out and support the truck club's first ever regional truck meets.. I appreciate all the time that you all took to drive out to the meets, buy the food/drinks etc... I like to see that all the planning and efforts didn't go to waste.

truck meet5.jpg truck meet6.jpg truck meet7.jpg truck meet4.jpg truck meet 3.jpg truck meet.jpg truck meet8.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  2. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into these meets, E. kind of a shame more people werent able to make the time to come out... their loss. was great meeting @pmf608, had a great time!
  3. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

For the West meet Coach and I were the only 2 members that showed up, no dealers and nobody else.
    We had lots of food and some fantastic homemade root beer all thanks to coach.
  4. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I'd like to thank everyone for showing up to the Midwest meet. We didn't know if we'd have enough parking, chairs or grilles for everyone. Here is the only group photo we took. I didn't think I was going to get all the trucks in it.

[​IMG]

I was so disappointed no one came to support these things. Here is a pick from the last FSC meet I went to. Keep in mind this is in February and the high for that day was 15 degrees. This is the kind of support we need to show.

[​IMG]
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i would have gone, but work wouldnt approve the time off, not much i could do about it. good pics tho!

Alex
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

US Army wouldn't let you go?

On a sidenote, I really wish I would been able to make it and I would've if my transfer case didn't give itself out costing me pretty much the whole trip's money that I had saved up to go. Next time for sure
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nope, august is a no leave month for some reason, I asked and it was denied.

Alex
  8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I am recovering from surgery and waiting for the bill from the hospital...... no trips in my near future.
  9. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Would've loved to have gone but like many others on here I couldn't afford to. Be it because of time or money, it just wasn't the right timing for me to travel 8 hours to meet up with a bunch of fellow truck enthusiasts for a day of BSing.

Maybe (and hopefully) some other time.
  10. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

DSCN2026.jpg DSCN2034.jpg DSCN2017.jpg DSCN2023.jpg
    We had quite a few show up to the northeast showing to include @FrigginNoodles [MENTION=18744]als[/MENTION]09Sierra [MENTION=49684]sal[/MENTION]esguy1980 and Brian and his son Daniel (sorry can't remember your screen name). We also had a gentleman from a local Chevy truck club show up with an amazing 71-72 Chevy. It was great to meet everyone and the campground was really nice too, even when some bad weather blew in. Definitely a good time! I got a few more pics I will post up later..
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012