1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Post Pics/Comments from Truck Meets

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for posting these Billy. We had a good time. Too bad we didn't get more guys, but it was a good location for adults and the kids. Me and Paul (@Salesguy1980) had a nice night at the campsite. The kids loved the smores, and we had some good drinks and a couple of cigars. I'll post some pics when I get them off my wife's camera. Below is one of the boys off my phone, before [MENTION=43318]FrigginNoodles[/MENTION] showed up, sorry Matt.
    [​IMG]
    In order, left to right: MoBillyAla's wife and himself, BRB64 and son Daniel, and Salesguy1980.
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Looks like the Northeast had a good turnout...Great trucks and great members!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks like a nice time in the NE... Did you guys enjoy the drinks? Next time I am there.... But I am going to plan a GTG at the Greenwood lake Air show in 2 weeks.. Will post up soon..
  4. Rocky

Rocky Member

Looks like great times. Maybe next year....
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like a decent turnout for a few of them. I think that these are like a lot of things, once the first events are held, future events will be easier to draw people to.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well Nak you got priority straight . Health first then play time
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Let us hope this is the case.
    Sometimes when such a massive lack of support shows it's ugly head nobody comes back to play this game again. Lets hope the future doesn't find us in this situation.
    We need more support from top to bottom as well as vendor support. @ dealers committed to be at the Western meet and niether showed.
  8. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

any updates on the southern meet?
  9. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

E wants to know if theres any updates on the southern or eastern canada meets? there has to be at least one person that went....
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Maybe no one went?