1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Post Pics/Comments from Truck Meets

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

x10....................................
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for acknowledging all my work and me as a member!!... Like a family we sometimes fight, argue, but in the end we come together. The meets were very important to me to plan, set up and to attend. I just wanted this club to have something special; first ever big meet, I wanted everyone to go and meet each other, and show off their trucks, and have a good time. Thank you to all the members that attended and had a great time... and for the ones that could not go, maybe another meet..

Thank you again to all the members for your kudos and support!! Keep truckin'
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

4. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Erica, you are always more than welcome to come to a Northeast Meet. good food, good drinks, good laughs, good memories and great people.
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey all, I just wanted to say me and the wife had a great time at the northeast meet. We enjoyed spending the day with everyone and will definitely be going to the next meet. Although it was a bit disappointing that only 5 out of 26 or 27 showed I know we all had a great time. I definitely got some ideas for future mods from the guys. I'm on my phone so I will keep this short and look forward to being more active around here once I get my internet hooked up at my new place. IMAG0355.jpg IMAG0363.jpg IMAG0366.jpg
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like that last pic Noodles. Great to finally meet you and the wife. Congrats again!
  7. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

hey grizzly i was all game to go i even had the time approved from work to go but being so short staff they had to call me in off leave and pay me the 4x the pay. i was hoping to me up with you and others but maybe if there is another one ill make it since we are starting to hire a bunch of new staff members.
  8. Als09Sierra

Here are some pics as promised. It took me awhile, but I finally got these posted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My little helper
    [​IMG]
  9. Als09Sierra

I just saw A pic of Joe, the guy with the 72, in Hemmings. He won best paint job in a MA show. Pretty cool, and well deserved. That paint looked incredible, which is especially remarkable given that he did it himself.