Post Whoring thread (first ever here???)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 22, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

so yeah im on alot of forums and everyone has a post whoring thread. for those whoe dont know just a place to check in when your online, chat about random things. kind of like a chat room thread.

well anyways bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

its ok guys its nothing to be affraid of... lol.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

well since you guys are all a bunch of chatty cathys im gonna go get me some dinner and ahve a drink... damn its 8 already!!! guess im going down the road to the bar for dinner haha

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Ha Ha Ha Ha Is that spelled right?? A post whoring thread? Does it come complete with a ..... well..... how can I word this...... a female companion? ha ha ha

3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

haha im sure you can find a link to one lol

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Please forward that link when you find it Mr.Stephan

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will give it a try....

Me and the Wife just got back from a child car seat safety class. It lasted 3 hours and was informative but right out boring at the same time. Anybody else have a more boring monday night?

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Ha ha ha I wasn't looking for one. I was just questioning MPC about the wording/spelling.
    Mine is only about 6 feet away & she's a nice toasty warm 98.6 degrees farenheight so I need not look for one... lol