1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Post Whoring thread (first ever here???)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 22, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

so yeah im on alot of forums and everyone has a post whoring thread. for those whoe dont know just a place to check in when your online, chat about random things. kind of like a chat room thread.

well anyways bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

its ok guys its nothing to be affraid of... lol.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

well since you guys are all a bunch of chatty cathys im gonna go get me some dinner and ahve a drink... damn its 8 already!!! guess im going down the road to the bar for dinner haha
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Ha Ha Ha Ha Is that spelled right?? A post whoring thread? Does it come complete with a ..... well..... how can I word this...... a female companion? ha ha ha
  3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

haha im sure you can find a link to one lol
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Please forward that link when you find it Mr.Stephan
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will give it a try....

Me and the Wife just got back from a child car seat safety class. It lasted 3 hours and was informative but right out boring at the same time. Anybody else have a more boring monday night?
  6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Ha ha ha I wasn't looking for one. I was just questioning MPC about the wording/spelling.
    Mine is only about 6 feet away & she's a nice toasty warm 98.6 degrees farenheight so I need not look for one... lol