1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Power seat in 07 Sierra Crew cab Z-71 not working

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Eddie Z71, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! You may want to post this question in the General Chevy Tech Q&A. There are some great members here that may know what's going on with it! Hope someone can help you with this! Good luck!
  2. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Member

Welcome to the club! You might try reaching up under the seat, when not sitting in it, crab the harness or wires, move them when trying to adjust the seat and see if the connection is loose somewhere. Do the same, but have someone sit in the seat and try to adjust it.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ewmassey

ewmassey New Member

Thanks fellas for the advice,, I think that was the problem, a loose conection, I disconnected, then reconnected the harness, and it works just fine now. I really enjoy this site, lots of good info, and good people to help out.