Power Sliding/Signal Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Dominant, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Dominant

Dominant New Member

Hi, Did any one try to install the power folding signal mirrors inplcae of reguler elctric miriors? does it need a lot of wiring or minor one?

Thanks

2. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yes its been done heres a link that can answer most of your questions, if your trucks newer than 03 you should just be able to plug and play other wise follow the step by steps on this link <broken link> feel free to ask any questions there is another thread on this site currently that has some good info about where you can pick up a set of mirrors.you can also go to appearance and after market section there is a thread there about the same topic.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  3. Dominant

Dominant New Member

Thanks a lot , my truck is 09 , without the folding and the signals, so I gusse I just will need to buy these and plug them ..

Thanks

4. awesome, exactly the info I needed thank you.

5. smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie New Member

I am looking for some after market tow mirrors for my 2003 Sierra. Is there already a discussion going that talks about them?

6. bigeshorte

bigeshorte New Member

the above link previouly posted doesnt work :neutral:

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There is a difference between the GMT800 (1999-2007) and GMT900 (2007-present) platforms. You need to clarify which one you are looking for.

Someone needs to start a thread on here for each vehicle/platform and we can gather the information.

I took the link out above as it goes to another site where 50% of the posts talk about all of the broken links in that thread.