power window switch

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by hotchickwitha454, Oct 20, 2009.

1. hotchickwitha454

hotchickwitha454 New Member

Does anyone know where to get a passenger side window switch for a 93 'burban? Our pass side doesnt work for some reason and we were told that the switch is bad. When we looked for them everyone had the rounded ones and this is the square one. any help would be appreciated :).

2. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Not sure who would have that for you.Did you try the dealer?

3. hotchickwitha454

we have tried everywhere near here. they all have the rounded ones (which is what the door locks are) however they will not work as the cut out is the rectangle/square ones.

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

have you tried looking at different year subs for similar controls

5. 91Burb

91Burb New Member

6. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

My Thoughts, the Same ! They will have the one necessary, if not then the Dealer is the only place that will. Buy two, Murphy's Law, when it breaks, it breaks in two's.....

Jeff

7. hotchickwitha454

Ok I searched for different model subs last night to no avail. The ones i found all have the window and lock switch together. Our old minivan had the same kind of control so i even searched for that to no avail :(. I ordered the catalog for LMC so hopefully i can see the images better to find what i need. I am not sure why its so difficult to find this one switch lol. even thought about taking one out of the back doors to put in the front since we dont need to use those right now. (our kids would break them for sure if they were allowed to touch.) Thanks guys for the help :).

8. GMTC_Admin

GMTC_Admin Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts