1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prayers needed x1,000,000,000

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Feb 27, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well my mom just called and said she is on her way home from work and is contemplating flying out with my Aunt to Nashville today. She said the doctors told Brandi that more or less there is really nothing more they can do. So guys and girls, we need all the prayers that you can muster up for the safe flights and drives parts of the family is making up to Nashville and for Brandi and for my whole family. Thanks

A little background info, my 1st cousin Brandi has been fighting Ovarian Cancer for a little over a year and a half. All this time she has had a smile on her face and a joke run out of her mouth and has never let this get her down. She is 30 years old I believe and has 3 sisters and a Godchild on the way. This is my mom's side of our family and there are 10 of us 1st cousins so we are fairly close. I don't care if you're atheist, non denom, jewish, muslim, buddhist, catholic, baptist or anything, please keep us in your prayers.
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My families prayers go out to you and your family.
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

We'll be praying for your family during these hard times
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm praying for your family, my mother just won her battle with cancer, just don't stop fightin
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

best of luck and prayers for your family.

Alex
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Done and our Hearts go out to you and your family....
  7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm so sorry about your bad news but just know that God can do anything at any time so don't give up. We will be praying for her and her family here in Mississippi. God bless you all.
  8. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

prayers be with you :)
  9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

may everyone's prayers to you and your family be answered !!
  10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Done. may god watch over each and everyone of your family.Cancer is not a nice thing and beating it is a tough journey. may the good Lord heal, and if he chooses not to heal.may he be merciful and kind.